I’m on tumblr while my sister is beside me. Not sure when a porn post is gonna come up. This is a dangerous game i’m playing.
UPDATE: My sister just read the post out loud and I panicked because I didn’t even have the page open. My first thought was that she found my tumblr and I got so nervous but I passed it off real cool. Turns out my ipod, which was right between us, lit up because of a notification. Good thing she only read the first sentence.
Safe. For now.
I’m on tumblr while my sister is beside me. Not sure when a porn post is gonna come up. This is a dangerous game I’m playing.
I have really weird dreams and I usually keep a journal for it because they’re equal parts absurd and incredibly amusing.
Watching pregnancy announcement reaction videos on youtube. Don’t ask.
As a non-American, I am thankful media has educated me that:
- Abraham Lincoln was a vampire hunter
- JFK was a mutant
So much Days of Future Past feels you guys. Here is one big “EXCUUUUSE YOOUU” to that youtube commenter who thought Evan Peters Quicksilver was gonna be really insignificant because he just became the best part of the movie. I cannot believe how much I love sarcastic teen Quicksilver. Everybody at my theater laughed during his scenes.
This guy is gonna be a Loki hit, I just know it. I’m giving it a week.
I’m actually really excited (and dreadful) for Age of Ultron Quicksilver. Because a few years ago, I lived on the principle that Aaron Johnson > Evan Peters. Right now, it’s more of Aaron Johnson < Evan Peters.
A lesson on relationships by my cousin's 8-year old daughter, R (part 2)
- In their family car, my cousin and her husband were talking about the shit R has been making up (see last chat post). Being on the topic of relationships...
- R: (to me) Hey you should be boyfriends with *pauses for a bit* senior citizens!
- Me: WHAT?! WHY?
- R: So you can be... you can be (to her mom) What's that word mama?
- Cousin: Widow?
- Me: Well I don't want that.
- R: No no not that...
- Cousin: A pensioner?
- R: YES! A pensioner! That would make you rich!
- Cousin: IF the man she married was rich.
- Me: o________O *internally: what is going on here?!*
A lesson on relationships by my cousin's 8-year old daughter, R (part 1)
- Me: So, you have any crushes in school? Any "boyfriends" I should know about?
- R: None.
- Me: Really? I thought there was someone back when I last visited?
- R: Oh I had a boyfriend. I broke up with him.
- Me: WHAT?! Okay, why?
- R: He was nice at first but then eventually, he wasn't
- Me: How so?
- R: He tried acting like he was gay. He tried acting so sissy.
- Me: Wow.
- R: That's why you should be very careful with choosing a boy!
- Me: Oh really?
- R: Yeah I mean, sometimes they really *are* nice, but most of them are really not...
- Me: I'll be sure to take note of that in the future.
- NOTE: She didn't actually HAVE a boyfriend. Turns out the little rascal was making up stories. Her mom (my cousin) busted her when she overheard her elaborate story. She put in a lot of detail to it too (i.e. he was rich, they met on facebook, etc.). Made me go wtf internally.
A lesson on selfies by my cousin's 8-year old daughter, R
- Me: Come on, let's take a selfie together
- R: No, you take one alone
- Me: Why?
- R: Because it's no longer a selfie if there's more than one person in it! That's why it's called a SELFie
- And I swear she grumbles and looks at me like I'm a fucking idiot and probably thought, "You should know this you idiot you go to the country's top university what the actual fuck"
"Slim fit jeans are the bane of my existence!" Quoth my ridiculously large legs :[